Your interests and the welfare of our community are our primary concern. We aim to try and improve our local environment and to make New Milton a better place to live, work and play.
We have close relationships with the Town and District Council, the police, health and educational services and other community groups in our town. Read more about some of the projects in which we are involved.
Our Community in Action Team (CiA) focus on developing a range of social events for all ages to enjoy, with a view to supporting deserving local groups and charities in our area.
Our Current Chairman
I am honoured to once again be the Chairman of such an active and forward thinking Association and to head a Team which works hard to represent all sectors of our community to the best of its ability.
We aim to ensure we represent the widest possible cross-section of our community. The larger and more diverse our membership, the stronger voice we have to influence discussions and decisions.
- 12 issues of FOCUS delivered every month to your door by volunteers, and you live within the Parish of New Milton. Members of the Association can elect not to have a paper delivery and read/download each issue online, with a password which is issued each month. Members who live outside of the Parish can choose to read/download online or if they prefer a paper copy, there is a postage charge of £12.00 per annum.
- An email Bulletin System to receive priority notice about important information concerning our town and upcoming special events.
- Priority free attendance at all our General Meetings : non-members pay £3.00.
- Priority invitations to social events and excursions.
- Telephone support on who and how to contact about any specific question you may have.
- Advice and guidance on planning issues that affect the atmosphere and character of an area.
New Site Launched
The September Issue of FOCUS has been published and is also available online to Members. Paper copies should have been delivered.
Because of the social-distancing requirements and the limitations at the New Milton Community Centre, we will not be resuming General Meetings until January 2021.